Spartan Logistics is proud to be an active member of Associations and 3PL organizations, including:
- AIB International. AIB has been a standards-setting provider of audits, inspections and other technical services for the food industry since 1919. We use AIB audits to certify our food-grade warehousing space so our customers know their food products are being stored in a location that meets or exceeds their safety and sanitation standards.
- International Warehouse Logistics Association (IWLA). Our membership in the IWLA gives us access to IWLA-exclusive resources reducing our costs, and providing savings we pass on to our customers.
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC). By cooperating with the other members of the WERC, we keep our knowledge base at the cutting edge. Allowing us to provide our customers the best service possible.
- Industry Developers LTD (IDL). Our association with IDL allows us to find the perfect existing warehouse space for customers when their needs cannot be met by our existing facilities.
- Logan Creek Construction. For customers with precise storage needs, our partnership with Logan Creek Construction allows customers to build their own storage facility meeting their exact needs.
Our partnerships with these other organizations and associations allow Spartan Logistics to provide our clients with a customized third-party logistics solution.